Lisa began her employment with Nichols Kaster in 2006 as a paralegal in the individual employee rights practice group. Lisa currently works as Nichols Kaster's receptionist/paralegal.
Lisa retired in 2013 from the airline industry as a customer service agent with 24 years of experience. Prior to working at Nichols Kaster, she was an educator with the federal government teaching at-risk children in the Twin Cities metro area.
- A.S. Inver Hills Community College, 2006
- M.Ed. University of Minnesota, 1994
- B.A. University of Minnesota, 1985
- U.S. Studies Foreign Exchange Program, University of Essex, England, 1983-1984
- A.A. Anoka Ramsey Community College,1981