This week, get to know Matthew H. Morgan:
Matt is a managing partner at Nichols Kaster and leads the firm’s Civil Rights and Impact Litigation team. Matt focuses on class and collective actions challenging discrimination, fraud, or other unfair business practices in the areas of employment, consumer, housing, insurance, government contracts, health care, and the environment. Matt has tried over 30 cases to verdict and regularly speaks on topics related to civil litigation and trial.
Five fun facts about Matt:
- If I weren’t a lawyer, I’d be…covering a major league baseball team for a news organization.
- Are you a night owl or an early riser? Early riser!
- If you were in my office, you’d find…a can of diet coke.
- On the weekends I…chase my kids or otherwise serve as their chauffeur.
- The quality I most like in a lawyer is…two-way tie: modesty and honesty.