With a team of passionate and talented professionals, our team works relentlessly every day on advancing and protecting the rights of the little guy in the workplace and marketplace.
We want to give you the opportunity to get to know our incredible team a little bit better. That’s why each Friday, we plan to feature a Nichols Kaster partner and some fun facts about them that you might not otherwise know.
This week, get to know Rachhana T. Srey:
Rachhana is a Partner at Nichols Kaster, PLLP who has extensive litigation experience, primarily dedicating her legal practice to national wage and hour complex class and collective action employment litigation.
Five fun facts about Rachhana:
- Are you a night owl or an early riser? Night owl, for sure. I have a sleep window, which I often miss, and missing it causes me to stay up even later. It really is a vicious cycle but according to my husband, I need less sleep than the average person.
- What movie title best describes your life? Crazy, Stupid, Love.
- If I could choose one age to be forever it would be…Just like Taylor Swift says in her song, “I don’t know about you but I’m feeling 22.”
- On the weekends I…absolutely love to take mid-afternoon naps. In fact, my sister bought me a shirt that says, “I LOVE naps” on it because everyone knows I love naps.
- Nothing cheers me up like…a good romantic comedy.