This week, get to know James H. Kaster:
Jim has been widely recognized by the legal community for his abilities as both a trial lawyer and an employment lawyer. He was ranked by Chambers USA as number one among plaintiff’s employment lawyers in the state of Minnesota. He has also been named to the Super Lawyers list in Minnesota year after year and was selected as one of the Top 100 Lawyers in the state by the Minnesota Journal of Law and Politics.
Five fun facts about Jim:
- The craziest thing I’ve witnessed in a courtroom is… I walked into a courtroom right after a witness in a criminal case identified the foreman of the jury as the person who committed the crime.
- If you were in my office, I’d… Be taking a nap.
- My guilty pleasure is… Slipping away to go fly fishing.
- If people knew me, they’d know… I enjoy people, except Donald Trump.
- I wish I had invented… Dental floss.