This week, get to know Steven Andrew Smith:
Steve has been named one of “The Best Lawyers in America” for the last seven years and named to the Minnesota Super Lawyers list for each of the last 17 years. Steve brings a high level of trial experience, attention to detail, and personal service to each of his cases. His devotion to his client’s cause and open-mindedness have earned him wide respect in the legal community.
Five fun facts about Steve:
- If you were in my office, you’d find… A 1960 AMI Continental Jukebox, filled with records by The Clash, Johnny Cash, Billie Holiday, The Stooges and Otis Redding.
- The quality I most like in a lawyer is…Authenticity. My favorite attorneys don’t try to be something they’re not, in terms of practice style.
- Something most people don’t know about me is…I’m an aspiring DJ on the side.
- My go-to restaurant is…The Lowbrow in South Minneapolis. Great staff and tasty locally sourced food. Never disappoints.
- The best concert I’ve attended is…Joan Jett on the “I Love Rock n’ Roll” Tour, 1982. A living legend at the peak of her powers.
Photo by Erika Ludwig and Kelly Gritzmacher